This is one of the hardest dungeons you can enter. However, the rewards are nice to have if you can defeat this tough boss.
You have to fight 5 rounds of battles in this dungeons. Here are the details.
|1||2 Small Crystals and 2 Large Crystals|
|2||3 Large Crystals|
|3||2 Large Crystals and a Small Dragon|
|4||2 Small Crystals and 3 Large Crystals|
|5||Legendary Dragon and his 2 Towers|
The dragon will always have the following skills:
- Enraged Roar – Attacks all enemies and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns. The damage increases if the enemy is suffering a harmful effect.
- Disaster – When a tower is destroyed, the dragon deals a deadly counterattack to the one that took the last blow.
- Dragon’s Fury (Passive) – Attack Power increases greatly when HP becomes lower than 30%. [Automatic Effect]
The Left Crystal will always be a Poisonous Crystal and inflict Continuous Damage to all enemies for 3 turns. The Right Crystals will vary.
|B1||Assault Crystal – Inflicts big damage on one enemy.|
|B2||Strengthen Attack Crystal – Increases the Boss's Attack Power for 3 turns.|
|B3||Strengthen Defense Crystal – Increases the Boss's Defense for 3 turns.|
|B4||Weaken Defense Crystal – Decreases the Defense of all enemies for 2 turns.|
What Drops to Expect
You can expect to get the following:
- Unknown Scrolls
- Vampire Runes(Life Drain +35%) of any slot
- All other runes except for Despair Runes
- Angelmons of all kinds
- Mystical Scrolls
Strategy and Tips
You will want to bring a lot of healers. Ideally, the healer has to have an AoE heal and also removes harmful effects. The reason is because the Dragon will inflict Continuous Damage all the time, so you have to make sure you remove it to avoid getting wiped out eventually with too many counters. Speed buff or debuff monsters are also recommended.
Example easy to get monsters with heal or AoE heal or harmful effect removal are Water Howl, Water Garuda, Wind Yeti, Light Inugami, Fairy(All types).
Any monsters that can protect you from damage is highly advisable to use. Epikon Priest(Fire) and Neal(Light Fairy) are very good choices.
Dragons B10 Updated Post November 2014