ten! However, the first five choices were last week, so in this case, we’re gonna be focusing on the last five choices – Gemini, Bering, Barque, Jun, and Sian.
Today, we’re gonna be looking at the fire Samurai, Jun. I’ve run all the Hall of Heroes on five different accounts, so four out of five will be absolute nooblet teams. However, my main team is still the same.
Before we begin, Hall of Heroes is a lot like Trial of Ascension, so that means you can use Trial of Ascension strategy and monsters (e.g. attack bar pushbacks, stuns and continuous damage are king). I strongly advise bringing your regular Trial of Ascension team. In my case, I’m using Baretta (L), Charlotte, Rica, Frigate, and Verad.
Welcome to Stage 1, here I go. Here, we have three Kazes (water Samurai) AND two Hraesvelgs (wind Barbaric Kings).
Before we go on, I just want to mention that all Samurai have a hidden fourth skill, Sword of the Supreme Sky Wolf. It attacks all enemies and ignores damage reduction effects. I will not be talking about what their fourth skill does for each Samurai, because it’s always going to be the same.
Kaz himself is just… mediocre. He doesn’t really have much to him, so I guess he can be ignored for most of the fight. It’s Hraesvelg and his insane damage that you need to watch out for.
Take out Hrasevelg first. You don’t want him to activate the conditions on his third skill. Don’t get me wrong, he’s not the best of the Barbaric Kings, Hrungnir is, but it’s best to straight-up end
him when you can.
Tiiime for Stage 2! Here, we have three Kaitos (wind Samurai) and two Kahlis (fire High Elementals).
Oh, fun fact: I think Kahli’s the first three-star mon to be used in the trash waves in recent memory! Yeah, it’s usually nat4s or nat5s. But anyway, Kahli’s a huge threat, because she buffs her allies, gives invincibility to herself, and her second skill ignores defense. It’s whack. Kaito, meanwhile, just has a third skill that puts the enemy he attacks on full cooldown.
I’d probably have to say go for Kahli first. She suuuuucks, and even the Floor 1 Kahlis had a good threat of taking out the Rica I used. And she (the Rica, I mean) was really well built, too.
Time to fight off the miniboss! Here, we’ve got one Xiong Fei (fire Panda Warrior) and two Renos (water Dice Magicians).
Fun fact, Xiong Fei is actually extremely tanky. His HP pool is insane, and I think he’s got the third highest Defense in the game, beaten only by Taranys and Fermion. He’s not really that terrifying damage-wise, mind you. He has two single-target attacks, and his second skill just plants Recovery on his allies for 2 turns, removes all debuffs off of himself, and plants Counterattack on himself for 2 turns as well.
The real damage dealer is Reno, who has a chance to ignore defense on his third skill. However, he has to roll 4 dice to do so, and he has to get the same number on them in order to ignore defense.
I’d say you could safely take out Xiong Fei without worrying much about Reno. This is actually one of the easier miniboss battles out there, though Xiong Fei is rather tanky and it might take a while to get rid of him. In the meantime, make sure that you keep the Renos stunned.
It’s tiiiiiiime for Stage 4! Here, we’ve got three Tosis (light Samurai) and two Lanetts (dark Magic Knights).
Tosi is definitely the bigger threat here. His third skill deals more damage on enemies that have harmful effects and on dark element mons, too. Lanett, meanwhile, has Gravity Shot. She attacks an enemy, dealing damage based off the enemy’s Max HP, and heals all allies by 30% of the damage that’s been dealt.
Uuuugh, definitely go for Lanett. I really don’t like having one of the trash mons wiped out, and Lanett healing all of her allies. Make sure to stun Tosi while oyu’re at it.
We’re almost at the boss, now! Here, we have three Siges (dark Samurai) and two Amarnas (light Anubises).
Hoo boy, where do I even begin with this one? Sige’s got MASSIVE damage potential, because his third skill does a lot
. It attacks all enemies, deals more damage is the enemy is under harmful effects, deals even more if he’s attacking a light element enemy, AND he still has a 70% chance to activate his fourth skill. It gains an extra 30% too if he lands a critical hit.
Amarna, meanwhile, revives
. His third skill is absolutely whack. It cleanses all allies of harmful effects, heals them by 30%, and even revives all dead allies by 30%. However, the cooldown of his third skill does increase by 2 turns for each revived ally.
So, fun fact, I actually have an Amarna. He’s absolutely a gift, and is one of the best LD Nat4s that I can think of. Make sure to take out both Amarnas first before you go for Sige. You do not
want Amarna to revive any Siges that you may have killed.
It’s boss time, everyone! Here, we’ve got a Jun and two other Samurai. Now, who
those Samurai are, depends on the floor you’re on.
Like always, the threat’s going to depend on what lfoor you’re on. This is because the element of the two other Samurai by Jun’s side will always be different per floor. So, in this case, none of the three are particularly threatening, but Kaito’s third skill having the cooldown increase isn’t very fun to deal with.
Well, unless you get a stage with a Sige or Tosi in it (or, god forbid both), then you just should just be good with aiming directly for Jun, taking him out, and then not having to worry about his lackeys anymore.
I hope you all enjoyed this article! Did you get any Juns? If yes, let me know in the comments down below and how many you got! In the meantime, though, I’m Sara Ann, and I’ll see you in the next article!