- B1, B6 – Water
- B2, B7 – Fire
- B3, B8 – Light
- B4, B9 – Wind
- B5, B10 – Dark
- The Lich King has a 5-7 hit shield that you need to break before you can damage him
- When the shield is up, you cannot land any debuffs
- Brownie Magician, Raoq and Tyron’s first skill does not proc when his shield is up[Will be fixed soon]
- Ahman’s heal does not proc when the shield is up
- Monsters with multi hit skills on low cooldowns are more useful in this dungeon
- Powerful monsters like Zaiross/Perna/Chasun etc. can work against you when he steals them from you. Imagine Chasun healing the boss to full health! X_X
- He deals more damage over time with his first skill
- Attack speed slow debuff is a very good against him, provided you can land it after the shield is down
- Speed is nullified. The only advantage you have is making your monsters speed go according to => multi hitter, multi hitter, multi hitter, damage dealer, healer/support. This way, you can deal damage right away.
- ATB increase/decrease doesn’t work.
- The Lich steals the monster that does the MOST DAMAGE when his shield is down.
- You need enough damage to burst the boss when he revives with 30% health.
- Using friend reps for the dungeon makes the friend’s rep disappear when the Lich steals it.
- You get your stolen monster back when you kill off that monster.
This is the updated version monster with multiple attack on skill, cool down applied (easy obtain from MS and SD) 1st skill with multiple attack Kobold, 9 tail, magic knight – 3x Pierret- 2x Oracle -3x Vampire -2x Barbaric King -2x Neostone agent -2x lizardman -2x Neostone fighter -2x Cowgirl -2x Harpu -2x 2nd skill with multiple hit (3-5) 2-4 turn cool down when maxed Lapis (water magic knight) -4x 3cd Lucasha (fire harpy) – 4x 2cd Zibrolta (fire kobold) -3x 3cd Low elemental -4x 2cd Colleen (fire harpu) – 3-4x 3cd Fuco&Rigel (wind&water lich) – 4x 2cd Yen&Su (wind&water rakshasa) -3x 4cd Shimitae (wind slpyh) -3x 4cd Serpent (all) -3x 2cd Luer (water phantom) -3x 3cd Theomar&Tesarion (water&fire ifrit) -3x 3cd 3rd skill with multiple hit (4-6) 3-5 cool down when maxed Sia (light harpu) -6x 4cd Julie (water pierret) -6x 4cd shihwa (fire 9 tail) -5x 3cd Ellin (water amazon) -4x 4cd Izaria (water succubus) -4x 4cd Orochi (wind ninja)-6x 4cd Gildong (water taoist)-4x 3cd Roger (wind bounty)-4x 4cd Sophia (wind pierret)-5x 3cd Seren (dark harpu)-4x 3cd Lisa (fire neostone)-4x 4cd Walter (wind viking)-5x 5cd Iselia (fire fairy)-4-6x 4cd Kacey (water pixie)-4x 4cd Lucasha (fire harpy)-6x 4cd Selena (wind succubus)-5x 4cd Zibrolta (fire kobold)-4x 4cd Fynn (water imp)-4x 4cd Hwahee (fire skydancer)-6x 4cd Liesel (water vampire)-4x 4cd Kung fu Girl (all) -4x 4cd Hina (wind amazon)-5x 4cd Shi Hou (water monkey) -4x 4cd Yaku (water imp champion) -5x 3cd Stella (water assassin) -7x 4cd Okeanos (fire Sea Emperor) -5x 4cd Sera (water cowgirl) -6x 4cd
Rune RecommendationsLooks like Revenge and Violent are the best for this map. With speed nullified, revenge(+15% counter attack) rune set allows you to counter during a boss attack, therefore reducing the shield count by 1. Violent gives extra turns, so it always helps. Now, let’s look at what are some obtainable multi hitting f2p monsters useful for this: Colleen(Fire Harpu) – Revenge x3(Hp%/Hp%/Hp%) Her 1st skill hits twice and has AoE Heal for sustain. She is gotten easily from unknown scrolls and the magic shop. Sera(Water Cow Girl) – Violent/Revenge(Hp%/Hp%/Atk%)
Necropolis B10 Team 3.30 minutes
- Sigmarus, Malaka Zibrolta Seara Chasun Proof
- Theomars, Orochi Eshir Tesarion Praha Proof
- Jamire, Zaiross Ran Praha Orochi (Coldsteel’s Team)
- Seara, Orochi Sophia Theomars Chasun Proof
- Verde, Lapis Shihwa Chasun Darion
- Xingzhe, Eshir Chasun Shihwa Orochi Proof
- Jamire, Orochi Randy Ahman Tesarion. Proof
- Lanett, Tesarion Theomars Malaka Chasun
- Shiwa, Tesarion Hwa Chasun Darion