Check out the interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wrXqtVCjM]]>
-They won’t implement a new element
- More rewards for lower-rank RTA players– edit– clarification: RTA is designed for lategame players, there’s no plans to make it easier for noobs, but there will be increased rewards for not so successful players.
- No planned changes to speed meta
- Essence fission is a guaranteed no
- No new rune sets planned at the moment, but it’s always a possibility
- Equal focus on PvP and PvE in the future (I think this refers to the dimensional hole (PvE) coming out at the same time as 3v3 GW (PvP))
- RTA Vio limit not going to be expanded to other forms of content
- Light fusion is a paladin, as the OP of this posts suggests. She’s still in development- they’re deciding between HP and DEF type, and the other elements will be released as well. Paladin will wear full body armor, will be blonde, will carry a mace, and will utilize shield and reflect mechanics (camules 5* version confirmed?? Kappa )
- 3v3 GW coming at the end of the year
- “Super Angelmons” and “Evolution Force” are two new items being added to the game, likely as part of certain special packs, but possibly rewards for new areas
I think that’s all of it. If I removed your post and you’re coming to this comment I linked, let me know and I’ll edit this to include any bits of info I may have missed.
- The acc/res system is there for always unexpected things, so it’s not a static/predictable fight