World Boss The world boss appears in the general map. You can use up to 20 monsters to battle the big bad guy. You got 10 in the front and 10 in the back line. I recommend using a full team with 0 healers. Your goal is to put in as much damage as you can. Healing doesn’t help that so bring plenty of single target damage dealers. Also, each day, your monster can only be used once. If you don’t have established 6 stars, just bring whatever you got. Your goal is to get the highest rating possible. A high rating means a better chance to get L/D scrolls, Legendary scrolls and Devilmons. Since you are able to do attack the Ancient Giant 3 times a day, you should always do it since each attack is only 10 energy.
Raid Rift BossWith the release of the the new patch, the Raid Rift Boss is added and you are to fight a 3 headed dragon with 2 other players. They can be guildmates or friends. Each player can put up to 6 monsters. You can choose to put up to 4 monsters on either the back or front line. However, you can only field up to 3 per line. There are 5 levels of the Rift Boss, with each level harder than the previous one.
- Immunity is useful against the boss, but he can also remove your immunity.
- Glancing hit debuff, attack debuff, recovery debuff and defense debuff are vital in this matchup. Glancing and attack debuff greatly reduces the damage dealt to you and your allies’ monsters.
- You need either Shannon or Megan for the attack + defense buff. This is vital to keeping the team alive
- 2 healers are recommended.
- Bring a defense debuffer. If your allies have one, then you don’t have to bring one. Passives can be disabled, so Veromos might not be the best choice.
- The dragon can counter + do a devastating air attack after losing 25% health.
- The dragon has 3 attack bars for each separate team.
- Having high resistance on your monsters are very helpful since immunity can only last for a bit before getting removed by the boss.
- It is time to 6 star Konamiya(Water Garuda) just for this. It is worth it since her cleanse is just too good.