Hall of Fire
Hall of Fire is available on Tuesdays. You get to fight the Guardian of Fire. You get to collect fire essences(Low, MID and High). The higher level stages has a better chance of dropping MID or High essences. The Guardian of Fire can stun and also cast a bomb on you, which explodes for tonnes of damage.
The Guardian of Fire has the following skills:
- Dead Man’s Purification – Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn by chance. The damage increases as fewer enemies stand.
- Death Glare – Burns Enemies with a cursed glare and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns with a high chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Annihilate (Passive) – Get an extra turn if enemy falls. [Automatic Effect]
The left crystal always has the following ability to cast a bomb.
- Bomb Crystal – Straps all enemies with bombs. The bombs detonate after 3 turns and inflict deadly damage.
Drops You can Expect
- Unknown Scrolls – The higher you go, the number of scrolls you get increases
- Fire Essence(Low) – Drops often in the lower stages(B1-B5). At higher levels, it drops more in quantity.
- Fire Essence(Mid) – Drops from B2 onwards
- Fire Essence(High) – Drops from B4 onwards and it is very rare
- Mystical Scroll – Rare drop
- Fire Angelmon – Rare drop
- Rainbow Angelmon – Rare Drop
- Secret Dungeon Monster – Could be any 2-3 star fire monster
Strategy Guide for Hall of Fire
You have to bring units that can remove harmful effects to this hall if you want to survive the bomb. Here are some good units that you should bring if you have it:
Lulu(Awakened Water Howl)
Konamiya(Awakened Water Garuda)
Fire Magical Witch
Chloe(Awakened Fire Epikion Priest)
Combine them with a mix of high damage dealers(preferably water nukers) and pummel him with hard hitting attacks. The bomb does a lot of damage and most of your units won’t survive it after the 3 turn detonation. You can also bring units that reduce his or the tower’s attack speed so you take less damage.
Here is an example run: