The newest Cairos dungeon, Spiritual Realm, was released in 2023 and has a beautiful yet strong boss. To start farming this dungeon, you’ll need a good understanding of the game and a decent monster pool of F2P monsters. The dungeon SR10 drops supportive PvE rune sets such as Fight or Determination, perfect for Support monsters and your Tricaru team, as well as the new Seal runes. Before this dungeon update it was only possible to get these rune sets through the crafting building.
Build a reliable 100% success rate team to make significant progress in the game!
Check out our guide bundle with in-depth stats and runes to recreate your teams within a few days! We help you to not miss any rewards on your Summoners War journey and progress faster with efficient teams!
In SR10, you get only 6* runes and strong rune sets.
- Seal – Seal Rate +15%
- Fight – Ally ATK +8%
- Determination – Ally DEF +8%
- Enhance – Ally HP +8%
- Accuracy – Ally Accuracy +10%
- Tolerance – Ally Resistance +10%
- Rune Piece
- Symbol of Spirit
- Mystical Scroll
- Unknown Scroll
- Engraved Summoning Piece
- Shapeshifting Stone
- Mana Stones
Ancient Spirit Boss Details
The boss has two crystals by his side. The left crystal will remove all harmfull effects. The right crystal attacks all your monsters 2 times and decreases their attack power. The ancient spirit can use following skills and passives:
- Meteor Shower – Attacks all enemies 2 times, granting Oblivion and decreasing Attack Speed for 2 turns with a 50% chance each
- Ancient Crystal Orb (Passive) – Resists harmful effects and stores 1 Magical Power in the crystal orb whenever the boss and crystal receive non-critical hits. [Ancient Crystal Orb] can store up to 9 Magic Power. [Automatic Effect]
- Magic Power Barrage (Passive) – Attacks random enemies according to the number of Magic Power stored in the [Ancient Crystal Orb] and increases their skill cooldown bay 1 turn with a 20% chance each after the boss and crystals attack. All the stored Magic Power disappears after attacking. [Automatic Effect]
- Reverser (Passive) – All enemies’ Critical Rate becomes halved when the battle begins, but it increases by 5% per beneficial effect granted during the battle. [Automatic Effect]
These buffs and debuffs are very good against the boss
- CRI Rate Buff
- Attack Buff
- Defense Break
Therefore good monsters for your first team are