In 2020, Com2us decided to give us two more dungeons in Cairos dungeon: Steel Fortress and Punisher’s Crypt. These are not for runes, but for artifacts. Artifacts are additional sets which can be equipped on all 6-star monsters. Not only can you boost the HP, DEF or ATK of your monsters, but it also gives your monsters more valuable stats like more elemental damage or more Crit Damage. Artifacts are essential for better teams especially later in PvP. We recommend you to farm lower tiers to get some gray-tier artifacts to boost your dungeon teams at the beginning with their main stats.
Steel Fortress B10 is the Attribute Artifacts dungeon. You’ll definitely need someone who can inflict the Beneficial Effect Block debuff on the boss. Ideally, you should use two buff blockers, and another monster that can remove beneficial effects as well.
Check out our guide bundle with in-depth stats and runes to recreate your teams within a few days! We help you to not miss any rewards on your Summoners War journey and progress faster with efficient teams!
In SF10, you get strong attribute artifacts. It can consist of the following properties:
- DMG dealt on [Element]
- DMG taken from [Element]
- CRIT DMG taken
- Bomb DMG
- CD+ as more enemy HP
- CD+ as less enemy HP
- Own turn 1-target CD
- Counterattack/Co-op Attack DMG
- SPD UP Effect
- ATK/DEF UP Effect
- Add’l DMG of HP, ATK, DEF, SPD
- Life Drain
- Conversion Stone
- Mystical Scroll
- Unknown Scroll
- Engraved Summoning Piece
- Shapeshifting Stone
- Mana Stones
Ancient Tormentor Boss Details
He’ll always have the following skills:
- Steel Fist – Attacks all enemies and decreases their Attack Speed for 2 turns.
- Thunder Blow – Attacks the enemy target 3 times to decrease the Attack Bar by 30% each. Stuns the enemy if the enemy’s Attack Bar drops to 0 for 2 turns.
- Thunderbolt (Passive) – Whenever the enemy’s 5th turn ends, attacks a random enemy with a thunderbolt. Attacks up to 4 times in proportion to the boss’ Attack Power, and the attack won’t land as a Glancing Hit. Stuns the enemy with a 25% chance per beneficial effect granted on the boss. Stuns the enemy for 2 turns when the boss lands a Critical Hit. [Automatic Effect]
- Steel Will (Passive) – Increases the boss’s Attack Power and Critical Rate for 1 turn when each turn begins, and grants a shield equivalent to 10% of the boss’ HP and Defense increasing effect on the boss for 1 turn when the boss is attacked by an enemy. Additionally, the damage receives from the enemy is decreased by 20% per beneficial effect granted on the boss. [Automatic Effect]
These buffs and debuffs are very good against the boss
- Beneficial Block Effect
- Defense Break
- ATB Reduction
Therefore good monsters for your first team are
- Ling Ling