Cow Girl Review – Fire / Water / Wind / Light / Dark

Cow Girl are offensive monsters that have a base attack speed of 101. Review is not complete as Light is not yet revealed.

[Fire] | [Water] | [Wind] | [Light] | [Dark]

3★ Fire Cow Girl => Anne

Cow Girl Fire Anne Fire

How to get: Guild Shop

Awakened Bonus: Increases Effect Accuracy by 25%.

Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the arena by 21%.

Skill 1: Cross Fire: Shoots 3 projectiles, with each projectile having a 30% chance to slow Attack Speed for 2 turns.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: Defeat Wild Dog: Attacks the surrounding enemies 2 times and increases your Attack Bar by 10% if you land a Critical Hit. Your critical rate will be increased by 30%. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Skill 3: Explosive Bullet: Attacks the enemy with an explosive bullet and stuns all enemies with a 50% chance. (Reusuable in 5 turn(s))

  • Lv.2 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Damage +10%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Pros Cons
2 Area of effect attacks  Squishy
Can stun

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

Dungeon:3.5 Stars (3.5 / 5)
Arena Offense:3.5 Stars (3.5 / 5)
Arena Defense:2.5 Stars (2.5 / 5)
Guild War Offense:3.5 Stars (3.5 / 5)
Guild War Defense:2.5 Stars (2.5 / 5)
ToA:4 Stars (4 / 5)

  • One Star Slime God

    How many pieces to summom them?

    • Sonko/Gonogas

      40 summoning scrolls are needed.

  • Ren

    Hey Summoner, just want to correct. From what I know, all cow girl are available through guild shop only. So no US or MS to summon them. Thanks!

    ^slime god: 40 scroll

    • Sonko/Gonogas

      No, you can summon them with a mystical scroll and unknown scroll.

      • Ren

        Huh, I think cowgirl and ifrit are exclusive from guild shop? I have one, tho

        • Sonko/Gonogas

          Turned out you’re right, my friend had told me that xD

          • Vilanguizar

            Fire water and wind are from guild shop… Dark was an event or reward long ago! Glad I have her… Finally got around to building her

  • Revdrian

    Can Water Cowgirl 3rd skill works with despair? If it does, than it kinda guarantee the stun, i mean, despair gives you 25% stun. If you attack 6 times then it will be 25%*6= 150%, which make at least one bullet will successfully stun them. and also the 2nd skill is an AoE stun skill which make the runes even more useful.

    PS: Please pardon my English. Hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

    • soupism

      Crit chance doesn’t work like that. It’s X% per single hit. Say you have 30% crit chance. It’s 30% for the first hit, 30% for the second hit, 30% for third and so on. Not 30+30 or 30*30.

      Think of it as rolling a die (single dice). You can roll a 1 six times in a row, or a 6 six times in a row. But it’ll be X% each roll.

      • shdwhealer

        While your math is correct regarding chances, this is not how Despair runes work. Despair does not get a chance per hit, it gets a chance per TURN. So at the end of the turn (after everything else happens), THEN there is a despair roll at 25% chance. So the chance for a 6x attack to stun from the despair rune is still 25% chance.

    • Ben

      @revdrian it means each attack got 25% chance not multiply together.

    • Cobea

      You have a 75% chance of NOT getting a stun each hit (not counting resistance) 0.75^6 = .177 chance of missing all 6 or 83% chance of stun on at least 1.

      • ftw

        Despair rune triggering multiple times is basically a binomial distribution in statistics and like it was calculated above by “Cobea”

        • Mocchasin

          What you’re forgetting though is that the OP is somewhat correct in his assumption as the moves haven’t been made yet. Yes each roll has a 25% chance to stun and therefore a 75% chance not to stun, but before the move is made there is a 150% chance to stun following the completion of the turn.

          Just like with the dice. If a dice has 6 numbers on it and you roll it 6 times then there is a 100% CHANCE that you’ll roll a 1.
          Not a 100% guarantee though.

          If you flip a coin twice there’s a 100% chance you’ll get at least 1 head.

          • zembifor

            You don’t know what you’re saying dude

          • Caleb

            That’s now how probability works, it was already answered correctly by Cobea, don’t confuse people

          • srt017

            Mocchasin you are 100% incorrect. Probability is based on an event happening. Every attack is a separate event, therefore you have a 30% chance each turn. They don’t add up.

        • Ben

          Whats with all the big words? You are taking this “game” way to seriously lol

          • skaks

            Please dude… despair rune just work in first attack. So its not 6×25% or whatever…. it just 25%.

            Cmiiw

  • 6☆ devimon

    From what I know 25% in despair mean
    you have 25% to stun in “each” attack
    So its not 125% stun

  • DarcAngel007

    Sonko u r completely wrong u can only get Cowgirl from the guild shop they mentioned that a while back in the event page ur blind and lazy to read it so no u can not get them from unknown scrolls or mystical scrolls

    • Sonko/Gonogas

      No, I ended up reading that after posting, my friend had told me you could. But yeah, sorry for false info.

    • SupaSully

      hahaha dark, you blamed sonko for the same thing you just did regarding sonko coming upon his (originally*** false) conclusion! awesome, just awesome..

    • Xenocide01

      Actually just got my cowgirl. Wasn’t in the guild shop. So calm down before calling people lazy.

  • aeronz

    I just test cow girl fire , her 3rd skill stun enemies for 2 turns . Awesome !!!

  • TaichiKamiya

    Hmmm… I think Fire Cow Girl and Fire Rakshasa would be an awesome tandem for Dungeon (Giant), haven’t tried though.

  • aaron

    i think fire cowgirl deserves a better rating, she is awesome in dungeon. =D

  • JackduasPikas

    Melhor mob, slco, tenho 4

  • Ben

    It looks like Com2US is giving away Dark Cow Girls next week for an event. Can you please add stats and rune recommendations for it?
    Thanks 🙂

    • Summoner

      Added skills, just need to wait for official stats.

  • xClaire

    For Fire cowgirl or anne .. Damage type is possible? Fatal/blade or violent/blade maybe?

  • anony

    based on website info math, dark cow girl stats at 6* awakened: 8505 hp, 765 atk, 468 def

    ~ delet this msg when updated

  • Buttonsmom

    Cassie awaken bonus is “Increase Critical Rate by 15%”

    • Buttonsmom

      And the Devil’s bullet is reusable in 4 turns

      • Buttonsmom

        Devil’s Bullet (I’m sure someone already posted but in case its not)
        lv.2 damage +10%
        lv.3 damage +10%
        lv.4 damage +10 %
        lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

  • Ben

    I just got her from the puzzle event. Here’s a tip: Evolve 7 1* monsters and you will get her real quick.

  • Aaron

    i wish to clarify that fire cow girl Anne doesn’t have 2 AOE skills as stated in pros. Her 3rd skill actually hits 1 enemy only but the stuns works on all enemies. Use despair focus or despair swift on her with spd/attack%/acc on her. AOE stun is amazing. Best among the sisters.

  • Mike Rohsoft

    I use Sera at Necropolis.

    I build her Violent/Revenge (HP/ATT/ACC) with around 16000 HP, 1500 ATT, 720 DEF, 115 SPD and 91 ACC.

    I use Veromos (Leader), Sera, Belladeon, Colleen and Amarna (Light Anubis) to farm Necropolis for 100 % Win Rate. And 2 Monsters are not yet at Level 40 in this moment.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close