Guys and gals, finally we get the long awaited 2 year Hall of Heroes! You get to choose 1 from the 5:
For those that need a Giant B10 healer/shield, pick Wind Sylphid.
The best choices here are going to be Light Succubus and Wind Sylphid. The Light Succubus is going to help in ToA. Her AoE slow and glancing hits will help in certain maps where monsters do a lot of damage.
Dark Phantom Thief – Good as a damage dealer but is mediocre at best, even with Rage/Blade runes.
Water Vampire is okay and I don’t recommend him due to better water monsters like Sigmarius that can do the job of nuker/faimon 1 farmer.
Fire Kung Fu Girl – This is situational. I would say go for her if you already have all the monsters above.
Hi, it’s Com2uS!
Revisit the Hall of Heroes dungeons of the past!
5 Monsters that have appeared in the previous Hall of Heroes have returned!
Siege the chance to visit them once again!
Apr. 22nd 12pm – Apr. 25th 12am PDT
How to Participate
Hall of Heroes will be available during the event.
Choose 1 of the 5 available Monsters and enter the special Hall of Heroes!
How to Summon Monsters
1. Collect the Summoning Pieces and visit the [Summonhenge] when you have enough pieces.
2. You can Summon the Monster when you have collected 50 Summoning Pieces.
– Hall of Heroes will be available during the event, and you will not be able to change the Monster that appears in the Hall of Heroes once you’ve made your choice.
– Based on the server time – Global(PDT), Asia(TST), Europe(CEST)
– You will be able to Summon the Monster when you’ve collected enough Summoning Pieces.
– Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
– For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.