Drunken Master Review – Fire / Water / Wind / Light / Dark

Drunken Master Review – Fire / Water / Wind / Light / Dark

We will be reviewing the Drunken Master. All of them have an attack speed of 98.

[Fire] | [Water] | [Wind] | [Light] | [Dark]

[nextpage title=”Xiao Chun” img=”11114″]

3★ Fire Drunken Master => Xiao Chun

Drunken Master Fire Xiao Chun Fire

How to get: Unknown scrolls, Mystical scrolls, fire scrolls

Awakened Bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.

Leader Skill: None

Skill 1: Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy’s Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: Drunken Kick: Kicks the enemy unsteadily and gets another turn if the enemy dies. (Reusable in 4 turn(s))

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Skill 3: Tiger Punch: Courageously attacks the enemy and increases the Attack Power of all allies for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Awakened Stats

Stat 5★ 6★
Hp 6300 8565
Atk 549  747
Def 363  494
Spd 99  99
Crit Rate 30% 30%
Crit Damage 50% 50%
Resistance 15% 15%
Accuracy 25% 25%
Pros Cons
High damage  Slow

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

[usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:2” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:2” “ToA:3″]

[/nextpage][nextpage title=”Mao” img=”11113″]

3★ Water Drunken Master => Mao

Drunken Master Water Mao Water

How to get: Unknown scrolls, Mystical scrolls, water scrolls

Awakened Bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%

Leader Skill: None

Skill 1: Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy’s Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: One More Drink: Recovers the HP of all allies and decreases their chances of being attacked with a critical hit for 2 turns. The recovery amount is proportionate to the Attack Power. (Reusable in 4 turns(s))

  • Lv.2 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.3 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.4 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooldown Turn -1

Skill 3: Seal Punch: Attacks the enemy with a swift attack. Increases the Attack Bar of all allies by 15% each and increases the Attack Speed for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooldown Turn -1

Awakened Stats

Stat 5★ 6★
Hp 6180  8400
Atk 525  714
Def 396  538
Spd 99  99
Crit Rate 30% 30%
Crit Damage 50% 50%
Resistance 15% 15%
Accuracy 25% 25%
Pros Cons
High damage  Slow
Has AoE heal

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

[usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:3” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:3” “ToA:3.5″]

[/nextpage][nextpage title=”Huan” img=”11112″]

3★ Wind Drunken Master => Huan

Drunken Master Wind Huan Wind

How to get: Unknown scrolls, Mystical scrolls, wind scrolls

Awakened Bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.

Skill 1: Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy’s Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: One More Drink: Recovers the HP of all allies and decreases their chances of being attacked with a critical hit for 2 turns. The recovery amount is proportionate to the Attack Power. (Reusable in 4 turns(s))

  • Lv.2 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.3 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.4 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooldown Turn -1

Skill 3: Phoenix Kick: Attacks the enemy with a graceful blow and decreases the Defense for 2 turns with a 75% chance. Recovers the HP of the ally for 2 turns by 15% each. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Awakened Stats

Stat 5★ 6★
Hp 6060  8235
Atk 541  736
Def 387  527
Spd 99  99
Crit Rate 30% 30%
Crit Damage 50% 50%
Resistance 15% 15%
Accuracy 25% 25%
Pros Cons
High damage Glass cannon
Has AoE heal

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

[usrlist “Dungeon:4” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:3” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:3” “ToA:4″]

[/nextpage][nextpage title=”Tien Qin” img=”11111″]

3★ Light Drunken Master => Tien Qin

Drunken Master Light Tien Qin Light

How to get: Light and Darkness Scroll

Awakened Bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.

Leader Skill: None

Skill 1: Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy’s Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: One More Drink: Recovers the HP of all allies and decreases their chances of being attacked with a critical hit for 2 turns. The recovery amount is proportionate to the Attack Power. (Reusable in 4 turns(s))

  • Lv.2 Recovery +10%
    Lv.3 Recovery +10%
    Lv.4 Recovery +10%
    Lv.5 Cooldown Turn -1

Skill 3: Stork Punch: Attacks the enemy with a swift strike to disturb the enemy’s HP recovery for 2 turns with a 75% chance. Recovers the ally’s HP by 25% of the inflicted damage. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
    Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    Lv.4 Damage +10%
    Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
    Lv.6 Cooldown Turn -1

Awakened Stats

Stat 5★ 6★
Hp 6660  9060
Atk 484  659
Def 404  549
Spd 99  99
Crit Rate 30% 30%
Crit Damage 50% 50%
Resistance 15% 15%
Accuracy 25% 25%
Pros Cons
High damage and critical rate Rather slow
Has good sustain

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

[usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:2.5” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:2.5” “ToA:3.5″]

[/nextpage][nextpage title=”Wei Shin” img=”11110″]

3★ Dark Drunken Master => Wei Shin

Drunken Master Dark Wei Shin Dark

How to get: Light and Darkness Scroll

Awakened Bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.

Leader Skill: None

Skill 1: Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy’s Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.

  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%

Skill 2: Drunken Kick: Kicks the enemy unsteadily and gets another turn if the enemy dies. (Reusable in 4 turn(s))

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Skill 3: Snake Punch: Unleashes 3 pin point attacks with each attack also dealing Continuous Damage for 1 turn. This attack increases the Critical Rate of all allies for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turns)

  • Lv.2 Dmg+10%
  • Lv.3 Dmg+10%
  • Lv.4 Dmg+10%

Awakened Stats

Stat 5★ 6★
Hp 5805  7905
Atk 565  769
Def 379  516
Spd 99  99
Crit Rate 30% 30%
Crit Damage 50% 50%
Resistance 15% 15%
Accuracy 25% 25%
Pros Cons
Good damage and high critical rate Glass cannon
Has DoTs

Rune Recommendations[2/4/6]

Early Late
Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%) Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Rating

[usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:2” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:2” “ToA:3”]

[/nextpage]

Summoners War

PRIMETIME

Win cash prizes and interact with top Summoners War streamers every Thursday. Event starts 4:30pm PST.

Learn More

Post Categories

Array ( [0] => Array ( [type] => any [text] => Want to Improve your Arena Defense? [destination] => https://summonerswarskyarena.info/get-expert-advice-top-players/ [button_color] => #10518a [button_text] => Ask in Plexchat! [post_ids] => [custom_post_types] => [click_identifier] => Arena Defense Popup V1 [image] => https://summonerswarskyarena.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/arena-defense.png ) [1] => Array ( [type] => any [text] => Want to know the best places to farm? [destination] => https://summonerswarskyarena.info/get-expert-advice-top-players/ [button_color] => #341f1f [button_text] => Ask The Community [post_ids] => [custom_post_types] => [click_identifier] => Places to Farm V1 [image] => https://summonerswarskyarena.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/where-to-farm.png ) )