Hall of Light is available to enter on Sunday to collect light essences. This is where you get to fight the Guardian of Light. Keep in mind that the he has insane amounts of defense but has low health. Bring units that can lower defense(Fire Inugami) helps. Units that ignore defense such as High Elementals works wonders here.
In the first round of each level(B1-B4), you fight light golems. On B5+ and higher, you will take on a mix of light golems and crystals. take priority to take out the crystals first as they deal a lot of damage even though they are slow. In round two, you fight a light golem and 2 large crystals. Again, take them out before they attack you as they deal tonnes of damage.
The last round will be Guardian of Light and his 2 towers. He has 3 skills on all levels:
- Dead Man’s Purification – Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn by chance. The damage increases as fewer enemies stand.
- Death Glare – Burns Enemies with a cursed glare and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns with a high chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Annihilate(Passive) – Get an extra turn if enemy falls. [Automatic Effect]
The left crystal tower always has the strengthen defense buff. The right crystal however, varies depending on the stage.
Drops You can Expect
- Unknown Scrolls – The higher you go, the number of scrolls you get increases
- Light Essence(Low) – Drops often in the lower stages(B1-B5). At higher levels, it drops more in quantity.
- Light Essence(Mid) – Drops from B2 onwards
- Light Essence(High) – Drops from B4 onwards and it is very rare
- Mystical Scroll – Rare drop
- Light Angelmon – Rare drop
- Rainbow Angelmon – Rare Drop
- Secret Dungeon Monster – Could be any 2-3 star light monster
Hall of Light Strategy Guide
B1 to B4 is pretty straight forward. While the Guardian of Light has insane amounts of defense, you can counter with specific monsters.
Inugami – They can lower defense. It will help a bit, but using other harmful effects are much better.
Ramagos(Wind Warbear) – His 3rd skill(Clean Shot) does fixed damage that cannot be negated by defense. He is your best bet in clearing the dungeon easily.
High Elemental(Fire/Water/Light) – Her 2nd skill(Tectonic Shift) ignores defense.
Units with continuous damage(Water Imps/Elemental/Reaper) are also great units to use since they do percentage damage. Also make sure to bring team healing units to keep them healthy. You don’t want to trigger annihilate from Guardian of Light, as it will wipe out your team.
Here are some videos for the higher levels to help you out in terms of team composition.
This page will be updated as more videos come along.