The Hall of Water is the weekly Wednesday dungeon. You can get Water Essences here(Low,MID and High). The boss has about 500% more HP than the Hall of Magic boss. It is a very good idea to bring DoT(Continuous Damage) type and hard hitting monsters. B7 and higher has a better chance of dropping better essences.
The Guardian of Fire has the following skills:
- Dead Man’s Purification – Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn by chance. The damage increases as fewer enemies stand.
- Death Glare – Burns Enemies with a cursed glare and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns with a high chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Annihilate (Passive) – Get an extra turn if enemy falls. [Automatic Effect]
- Strong Guardian(Passive) – Guardian’s HP is boosted by 500%!
- Sense of Duty(Passive) – Attack Power increases with time.
The left crystal always has the same skill:
- Disturb Recovery Crystal – Disturb the HP recovery of all enemies for 2 turns with a fixed chance.
Drops You can Expect
- Unknown Scrolls – The higher you go, the number of scrolls you get increases
- Water Essence(Low) – Drops often in the lower stages(B1-B5). At higher levels, it drops more in quantity.
- Water Essence(Mid) – Drops from B2 onwards
- Water Essence(High) – Drops from B4 onwards and it is very rare
- Mystical Scroll – Rare drop
- Blue Angelmon – Rare drop
- Rainbow Angelmon – Rare Drop
- Secret Dungeon Monster – Could be any 2-3 star fire monster
Strategy Guide for Hall of Water
You have to bring damage dealers and DoT(Continuous Damage) type monsters and a few healers. Below are some good combos:
Lulu(Awakened Water Howl)
Konamiya(Awakened Water Garuda)
Chloe(Awakened Fire Epikion Priest)
Ideally, you want 2 damage over time monsters combined with 2 hard hitting ones and a healer that can remove harmful effects. This should make quick work of the first 2 rounds and the boss should be all about surviving long enough to deal the DoTs.