The Hall of Wind is a weekly Thursday dungeon. You can get Wind Essences here(Low,MID and High). The guardian of wind has excellent recovery. You will need the heal recovery de-buff to stop his healing. B7 and higher has a better chance of dropping better essences.
The Guardian of Wind has the following skills:
- Dead Man’s Purification – Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn by chance. The damage increases as fewer enemies stand.
- Death Glare – Burns Enemies with a cursed glare and inflicts Continuous Damage for 3 turns with a high chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
- Annihilate (Passive) – Get an extra turn if enemy falls. [Automatic Effect]
The left crystal from B1-B5 recovers a percentage of the his HP while from B6 to B10, it recovers ALL of his HP.
Drops You can Expect
- Unknown Scrolls – The higher you go, the number of scrolls you get increases
- Wind Essence(Low) – Drops often in the lower stages(B1-B5). At higher levels, it drops more in quantity.
- Wind Essence(Mid) – Drops from B2 onwards
- Wind Essence(High) – Drops from B4 onwards and it is very rare
- Mystical Scroll – Rare drop
- Yellow Angelmon – Rare drop
- Rainbow Angelmon – Rare Drop
- Secret Dungeon Monster – Could be any 2-3 star fire monster
Strategy Guide for Hall of Wind
Bring monsters with HP recovery debuff. Here are a few:
Sath(Fire Grim Reaper)
Useful monsters to bring:
Your goal is to nuke him down fast enough or prevent his HP from recovering. Either way, bring a healer /buffer to make sure you have sustain.
Here is a run on B7 by Jin on Auto
Here is another by on B10 by David Kurniawan