We have moved to a different hosting server. Please get in touch if you find any issue with the site Contact us

Water Monkey KingShi Hou

Water Monkey King Shi Hou ImageWater Monkey King Shi Hou Awakened Image

Shi Hou Skills

Leader Skill
Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters by 33%.
Monkey Wand
Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance.
Multiplier: 400%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%

All or Nothing
Attacks all enemies and stuns them for 1 turn with a 75% chance. Increases your Attack Bar by 25% per stunned enemy after the attack. (Reusable in 4 turns)
Multiplier: 330%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Alter Ego Attack
Summons an alter ego that attacks the enemy 6 times, granting you invincibility for 2 turns and immunity for 2 turns. Removes 1 beneficial effect granted on the enemy each when an attack lands as a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 4 turns).
Multiplier: 220% x4
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1


Awaken Bonus

Increases Attack Speed by 15.

Essences to Awaken

20x Essence of Water (High) 10x Essence of Water (Mid) 15x Essence of Magic (High) 5x Essence of Magic (Mid)


Devilmon Cost

12 Devilmons

How to Get

Mystical Scroll Mystical Summon Temple of Wishes Water Scroll Legendary Scroll

User Ratings

Let us know what you think about Water Monkey King Shi Hou.

Arena Offense
Arena Defense
Guild War Offense
Guild War Defense

Shi Hou Runes

Here are our rune recommendations for Shi Hou. Click on each rune for more information.
If you are new to Summoners War, click here: Summoners War Rune Guide.

Early Runes

Fatal / Blade(Atk%/Crit R%/Atk%)

Crit R%

Late Runes

Violent / Revenge(Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Crit D%


Stat Priority : Crit R%, Crit D%, Atk%

Base Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
355Min: 4065Max: 6900Min: 323Max: 549Min: 261Max: 444
406Min: 5520Max: 9390Min: 439Max: 747Min: 355Max: 604

Awakened Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
355Min: 4275Max: 7260Min: 366Max: 622Min: 276Max: 468
406Min: 5805Max: 9885Min: 497Max: 845Min: 375Max: 637

Advanced Guide