Calls upon the wandering souls to attack the target 4 times. Each hit has a 50% chance to cast one random effect among weaken the Defense, weaken the Attack Power or disturb recovery for 2 turns. This attack will deal more damage according to your Attack Speed. (Reusable in 4 turns).
Attacks all enemies 2 times. The first attack has a 75% chance to inflict Continuous Damage for 1 turn and the second attack has a 25% chance to increase the duration of Continuous Damage inflicted on them by 1 turn. (Reusable in 5 turns)