So with the Necropolis out today, I have gotten to B8 and stuck there for a bit. Here are the Lich King skills you need to know:
- B1, B6 – Water
- B2, B7 – Fire
- B3, B8 – Light
- B4, B9 – Wind
- B5, B10 – Dark
B1 to B4, Lich King gets 5 hit shield
B5 to B7, Lich King gets 6 hit shield
B8 to B10, he gets 7 hit shield.
Here is what I have learned from fighting him:
- The Lich King has a 5-7 hit shield that you need to break before you can damage him
- When the shield is up, you cannot land any debuffs
- Brownie Magician, Raoq and Tyron’s first skill does not proc when his shield is up[Will be fixed soon]
- Ahman’s heal does not proc when the shield is up
- Monsters with multi hit skills on low cooldowns are more useful in this dungeon
- Powerful monsters like Zaiross/Perna/Chasun etc. can work against you when he steals them from you. Imagine Chasun healing the boss to full health! X_X
- He deals more damage over time with his first skill
- Attack speed slow debuff is a very good against him, provided you can land it after the shield is down
- Speed is nullified. The only advantage you have is making your monsters speed go according to => multi hitter, multi hitter, multi hitter, damage dealer, healer/support. This way, you can deal damage right away.
- ATB increase/decrease doesn’t work.
- The Lich steals the monster that does the MOST DAMAGE when his shield is down.
- You need enough damage to burst the boss when he revives with 30% health.
- Using friend reps for the dungeon makes the friend’s rep disappear when the Lich steals it.
- You get your stolen monster back when you kill off that monster.
This is the updated version monster with multiple attack on skill, cool down applied (easy obtain from MS and SD)
1st skill with multiple attack
Kobold, 9 tail, magic knight – 3x
Barbaric King -2x
Neostone agent -2x
Neostone fighter -2x
2nd skill with multiple hit (3-5) 2-4 turn cool down when maxed
Lapis (water magic knight) -4x 3cd
Lucasha (fire harpy) – 4x 2cd
Zibrolta (fire kobold) -3x 3cd
Low elemental -4x 2cd
Colleen (fire harpu) – 3-4x 3cd
Fuco&Rigel (wind&water lich) – 4x 2cd
Yen&Su (wind&water rakshasa) -3x 4cd
Shimitae (wind slpyh) -3x 4cd
Serpent (all) -3x 2cd
Luer (water phantom) -3x 3cd
Theomar&Tesarion (water&fire ifrit) -3x 3cd
3rd skill with multiple hit (4-6) 3-5 cool down when maxed
Sia (light harpu) -6x 4cd
Julie (water pierret) -6x 4cd
shihwa (fire 9 tail) -5x 3cd
Ellin (water amazon) -4x 4cd
Izaria (water succubus) -4x 4cd
Orochi (wind ninja)-6x 4cd
Gildong (water taoist)-4x 3cd
Roger (wind bounty)-4x 4cd
Sophia (wind pierret)-5x 3cd
Seren (dark harpu)-4x 3cd
Lisa (fire neostone)-4x 4cd
Walter (wind viking)-5x 5cd
Iselia (fire fairy)-4-6x 4cd
Kacey (water pixie)-4x 4cd
Lucasha (fire harpy)-6x 4cd
Selena (wind succubus)-5x 4cd
Zibrolta (fire kobold)-4x 4cd
Fynn (water imp)-4x 4cd
Hwahee (fire skydancer)-6x 4cd
Liesel (water vampire)-4x 4cd
Kung fu Girl (all) -4x 4cd
Hina (wind amazon)-5x 4cd
Shi Hou (water monkey) -4x 4cd
Yaku (water imp champion) -5x 3cd
Stella (water assassin) -7x 4cd
Okeanos (fire Sea Emperor) -5x 4cd
Sera (water cowgirl) -6x 4cd
Looks like Revenge and Violent are the best for this map. With speed nullified, revenge(+15% counter attack) rune set allows you to counter during a boss attack, therefore reducing the shield count by 1. Violent gives extra turns, so it always helps.
Now, let’s look at what are some obtainable multi hitting f2p monsters useful for this:
Colleen(Fire Harpu) – Revenge x3(Hp%/Hp%/Hp%)
Her 1st skill hits twice and has AoE Heal for sustain. She is gotten easily from unknown scrolls and the magic shop.
Sera(Water Cow Girl) – Violent/Revenge(Hp%/Hp%/Atk%)
Sera has 3 multi hit skills. 1st and 2nd skill hits twice, 3rd skill hits 6 times. She also has the useful attack speed slow debuff on her first skill. Sera can be gotten from the guild shop for 800+ guild points(depending on your luck).
Lapis(Water Magic Knight) – Violent/Revenge(Hp%/Atk%/Atk%)
Lapis’s 1st and 2nd skill hits 3 and 4 times respectively. Plus, she is FREE!
Arang(Wind Nine-tailed Fox) – Revenge x3(Hp%/Hp%/Atk%)
A fusion monster available in the fusion hexagram. First skill hits 3 times. She is squishy, so I think she will need plenty of health.
Necropolis B10 Team 3.30 minutes
Here is a very useful list from Reddit Mod Cognosci on viable Necropolis B10 teams:
- Sigmarus, Malaka Zibrolta Seara Chasun Proof
- Theomars, Orochi Eshir Tesarion Praha Proof
- Jamire, Zaiross Ran Praha Orochi (Coldsteel’s Team)
- Seara, Orochi Sophia Theomars Chasun Proof
- Verde, Lapis Shihwa Chasun Darion
- Xingzhe, Eshir Chasun Shihwa Orochi Proof
- Jamire, Orochi Randy Ahman Tesarion. Proof
- Lanett, Tesarion Theomars Malaka Chasun
- Shiwa, Tesarion Hwa Chasun Darion