We have moved to a different hosting server. Please get in touch if you find any issue with the site Contact us

Phantom Thief Review – Fire / Water / Wind / Light / Dark

Phantom Thief Review – Fire / Water / Wind / Light / Dark

Reddit DMD.

[Fire] | [Water] | [Wind] | [Light] | [Dark]

[nextpage title=”Jean” img=”11114″]
4★ Fire Phantom Thief=> Jean
Phantom Thief Fire Jean Awakened Fire How to get: Mystical scrolls, fire scroll Awakened Bonus: Leader Skill (Increases the Resistance of ally monsters in the Arena by 40%)
Leader Skill: Increases the Resistance of ally monsters in the Arena by 40%. Skill 1: Scene of the Crime: Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Surprise Visit: Attacks with a 30% Critical Rate bonus and stuns the enemy if the attack lands as a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
Skill 3: Old Grudge (Passive): Increases your Attack Power by 100% when your HP is higher than 50%. [Automatic Effect]

Awakened Stats

[easytable]Stat, 5★, 6★ Hp, 6660, 9060 Atk, 654, 889 Def, 355, 483 Spd, 105, 105 Crit Rate, 15%, 15% Crit Damage, 50%, 50% Resistance, 15%, 15% Accuracy, 0%, 0%[/easytable] [easytable]Pros, Cons High damage, Glass cannon Single target nuker, Passive is only good when over 50% hp[/easytable] Rune Recommendations[2/4/6] [easytable]Early, Late Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%), Rage/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)[/easytable] Rating [usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:4.5” “Arena Defense:2.5” “Guild War Offense:4.5” “Guild War Defense:2.5” “ToA:3.5″] [/nextpage][nextpage title=”Luer” img=”11113″]
4★ Water Phantom Thief => Luer
Phantom Thief Water Luer Water How to get: Mystical scrolls and water scroll Awakened Bonus: Leader Skill (Increases the Accuracy of ally monsters in the Arena by 40%) Leader Skill: Increases the Accuracy of ally monsters in the Arena by 40%. Skill 1: Scene of the Crime: Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Arrest: Blinds the enemy and inflicts damage up to 3 times. Each attack has a 60% chance to decrease the target’s Attack Speed for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime -1 turn
Skill 3: Crime Alert: Attacks all enemies, decreasing their Attack Bars by 50% each and weakening their Defense for 2 turns. (Reusable in 6 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Cooltime -1 turn

Awakened Stats

[easytable]Stat, 5★, 6★ Hp, 7875, 10710 Atk, 484, 659 Def, 444, 604 Spd, 105, 105 Crit Rate, 15%, 15% Crit Damage, 50%, 50% Resistance, 15%, 15% Accuracy, 0%, 0%[/easytable] [easytable]Pros, Cons Aoe defense debuff and attack bar -50%, Lacks damage unlike his brothers[/easytable] Rune Recommendations[2/4/6] [easytable]Early, Late Swift/Focus (Spd/Hp%/Acc%), Despair/Revenge (Spd/Hp%/Acc%)[/easytable] Rating [usrlist “Dungeon:4” “Arena Offense:4.5” “Arena Defense:3.5” “Guild War Offense:4.5” “Guild War Defense:3.5” “ToA:4.5″] [/nextpage][nextpage title=”Julien” img=”11112″]
4★ Wind Phantom Thief => Julien
Phantom Thief Wind Julien Wind How to get: Mystical scrolls and wind scroll Awakened Bonus: Leader Skill (Increases the HP of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%) Leader Skill: Increases the HP of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%. Skill 1: Scene of the Crime: Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Surprise Visit: Attacks with a 30% Critical Rate bonus and stuns the enemy if the attack lands as a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
Skill 3: Showtime: Attacks all enemies 3 times. Each attack has a 10% chance to stun the enemy for 1 turn. (Reusable in 6 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1

Awakened Stats

[easytable]Stat, 5★, 6★ Hp, 5685, 7740 Atk, 694, 944 Def, 379, 516 Spd, 105, 105 Crit Rate, 15%, 15% Crit Damage, 50%, 50% Resistance, 15%, 15% Accuracy, 0%, 0%[/easytable] [easytable]Pros, Cons Stun for dayz, Paper cannon High attack power and hits like a truck, [/easytable] Rune Recommendations[2/4/6] [easytable]Early, Late Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%), Despair/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)[/easytable] Rating [usrlist “Dungeon:4.5” “Arena Offense:4.5” “Arena Defense:2.5” “Guild War Offense:4.5” “Guild War Defense:2.5” “ToA:4″] [/nextpage][nextpage title=”Louis” img=”11111″]
4★ Light Phantom Thief => Louis
Phantom Thief Light Louis Light How to get: Light and Darkness Scroll Awakened Bonus: Leader Skill (Increases the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%) Leader Skill: Increases the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%. Skill 1: Scene of the Crime: Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Arrest: Blinds the enemy and inflicts damage up to 3 times. Each attack has a 60% chance to decrease the target’s Attack Speed for 2 turns. (Reusable in 4 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime -1 turn
Skill 3: Illusion Magic: The HP ratio of you and the target ally will be evened and both will become invincible for 2 turns. (Reusable in 8 turns)
  • Lv.2 Cooltime Turn -1
  • Lv.3 Cooltime Turn -1

Awakened Stats

[easytable]Stat, 5★, 6★ Hp, 6660, 10380 Atk, 444, 604 Def, 500, 681 Spd, 105, 105 Crit Rate, 15%, 15% Crit Damage, 50%, 50% Resistance, 15%, 15% Accuracy, 0%, 0%[/easytable] [easytable]Pros, Cons Can make you and someone else invincible, You lose 50% hp for using it[/easytable] Rune Recommendations[2/4/6] [easytable]Early, Late Swift/Focus (Spd/Hp%/Acc%), Violent/Revenge (Spd/Hp%/Acc%)[/easytable] Rating [usrlist “Dungeon:3.5” “Arena Offense:3.5” “Arena Defense:3” “Guild War Offense:3.5” “Guild War Defense:3” “ToA:3.5”] Player notes by Helfeather I feel that he REALLY suffers from skillset dissonance.. His invulnerability skill is an 8-turn CD that shields himself and one other for 2 turns.. But it comes at the cost of 50% of his current HP! That’s a steep price to pay, and the AI handles this skill EXTREMELY poorly. If he casts it on himself, only 1 shield is created and he loses 50% HP. Terrible! His skillset does not make sense as his type is Defense so his stats are all defense-oriented.. But you need accuracy to make his 1st and 2nd skill land. His base atk stat is so absurdly low that you can’t build him as a damage dealer.. But building as a full tank makes him kind of useless (a light Fairy can do everything he can but better!). And even building HP means he’s using more total HP to use his invulnerability skill.. But he looks quite cool as a character. [/nextpage][nextpage title=”Guillaume” img=”11110″]
4★ Dark Phantom Thief => Guillaume
Phantom Thief Dark Guillaume Dark How to get: Light and Darkness Scroll Awakened Bonus: Leader Skill (Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%) Leader Skill: Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%. Skill 1: Scene of the Crime: Inflicts damage to announce the crime and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 20% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +15%
Skill 2: Surprise Visit: Attacks with a 30% Critical Rate bonus and stuns the enemy if the attack lands as a Critical Hit. (Reusable in 3 turn(s))
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
Skill 3: Elaborate Plan (Passive): Increases your Critical Damage by 50% and decreases the chances of receiving a Critical Hit by 50%. [Automatic Effect]

Awakened Stats

[easytable]Stat, 5★, 6★ Hp, 6540, 8895 Atk, 662, 900 Def, 355, 483 Spd, 105, 105 Crit Rate, 15%, 15% Crit Damage, 50%, 50% Resistance, 15%, 15% Accuracy, 0%, 0%[/easytable] [easytable]Pros, Cons Single target nuker, Somewhat squishy 3rd skill reduces crit chance against himself, [/easytable] Rune Recommendations[2/4/6] [easytable]Early, Late Fatal/Blade (Atk%/Atk%/Atk%), Violent/Revenge (Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)[/easytable] Rating [usrlist “Dungeon:4” “Arena Offense:4” “Arena Defense:3” “Guild War Offense:4” “Guild War Defense:3” “ToA:4”] Player notes by blacksportscardriver Regarding his skillset his passive grants him +20% crit on every attack and a 50% resistance to crits against him. Both of his skill have a chance to stun and his second skill has a base accuracy of 30% (+20% from passive) So only 50% crit is needed from substats to gain 100% crit on second skill. That being said the ideal build is Rage/Blade Atk/Crit D/Atk He is a great single target nuker with no elemental disadvantage so that means he can nuke any target very hard ( even ahrder if you run a defense debuffer on your team) In terms of number my Guillame with 2k attack and 180% crit damage hits around 15k on average non tanky units on second skill and 10k on first skill crit. With a defense debuff I have seen him crit 28k which will kill a good amount of even tank units. Compared to his fire brother jean, while he does not have the 50% more attack at higher health, he has no elemental disadvantage so overall he will put out more damage then jean. [/nextpage]
[polldaddy poll=”8427683″]
]]>