Today we present Com2uS’s first big event for 2017 – The Lucky Dice Event. This is one of my favorite events as the rewards are very good compared to other events and are easily obtainable over the 2 week period it’s running. In addition, we bring you a little arena gameplay and talk about some of the upcoming videos for the week!
Greetings from Com2uS!
Happy 2017! A new year has begun!
We’ve prepared a Special Lucky Dice Event to celebrate the new year!
Roll the Lucky Dice and get various rewards!
> Event: Jan. 2nd 12am – Jan. 15th 7am PST
(Rewards available until Jan. 16th 7am PST)
> Event Details:
Event 1. Roll the Lucky Dice every day and complete a lap!
Roll the lucky dice every day and get rewards to start off the new year!
The designated reward will be sent whenever you land on the space and a Devilmon will be sent when you complete a lap. (Only once)
* You’ll be sent back to the starting point when you complete a lap, and you’ll be able to continue rolling the dice.
* Check “How to collect the dice” below and collect the dice every day.
[How to collect the dice]
Collect the dice every day via various methods!
1 Dice and 10,000 Mana Stones will be sent every time you collect the dice by completing each mission.
Acquired dice will be shown on “Total No. of Dice” in real-time, and Mana Stones will be sent to the Inbox.
The mission will reset every day at 7am PST.
[Dice Mission Details]
– Check-in Once
: The check-in mission will be completed automatically when you check in once a day at the Event Page.
– Enter the Arena Battle 7 times
: All battles including the rival battles will count for the event.
– Battle with a Friend/Mentor 5 times
: All battles you enter with a friend or a Mentor will count for the event.
However, Raid Support will be excluded.
– Acquire a Rune 10 times
: All Runes you acquire through battles (World Boss Battle included) will count.
However, Runes purchased from the Shop won’t count for the event.
* Make sure to tap the [Collect] Button after completing the mission to collect the dice and Mana Stones.
Special Bonus! Summon a 3★+ Monster and get bonus dice!
Summon a 3★+ Monster 10 times during the event and 5 bonus dice will be sent! (Only once)
* Monsters summoned using the Summoning Pieces excluded.
Event 2. Collect the special Reward Bag full of gifts!
A Special Reward Bag will be given every time you pass the designated section.
Make sure to collect the Reward Bags and enjoy various rewards!
* Bonus rewards will be given in order whenever you pass the space where the Reward Bag is displayed.
* Available only once per reward.
* Tap the [Collect] Button and the reward will be sent to the Inbox.
1st Reward Bag: 100 Energy
2nd Reward Bag: 100,000 Mana Stones
3rd Reward Bag: 100 Crystals
4th Reward Bag: 3 Mystical Scrolls
5th Reward Bag: 4★ MAX Lv. Rainbowmon x1 + EXP Booster (12hr)
6th Reward Bag: 200 Crystals
+) How to check the Event Page: Tap the [Event Icon] on the right – tap the [Event Banner]!
– You can collect the dice by completing the daily missions and special bonus missions.
– 10,000 Mana Stones (sent to the Inbox) and 1 Dice (shown on Total No. of Dice) will be given when you collect the dice by completing the mission every day.
– The rewards you collect for landing on each space and your first completion reward (1 Devilmon) will be sent to the Inbox instantly.
– Bonus rewards will be given when the Reward Bag reaches the designated section and you must tap the [Collect] Button to collect the bonus reward at the Inbox. (Only once)
– You’ll be sent back to the starting point when you complete a lap, and you’ll be able to continue rolling the dice.
– The reward will be available for 24 hours after the event ends.
– Please restart the game if you’re playing when the event begins to avoid any delays.
– Please try restarting the game if you don’t see your reward at the Inbox.
– The duration and remaining time for the event will be displayed in the time zone of the area that you reside in.
– For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire.