We have moved to a different hosting server. Please get in touch if you find any issue with the site Contact us

Fire Kung Fu GirlHong Hua

Fire Kung Fu Girl Hong Hua ImageFire Kung Fu Girl Hong Hua Awakened Image

Hong Hua Skills

Leader Skill
Increases the Attack Power of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%.
Energy Ball
Attacks the enemy with condensed energy and reduces the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Twist Kick is activated again with a 30% chance.
Multiplier: 390%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +5%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%

Twist Kick
Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn. [Fire Dragon Attack] will be activated successively with a 20% chance. (Reusable in 4 turns).
Multiplier: 550%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Fire Dragon Attack
Strikes random targets 4 times with the power of fire to provoke the enemy for 1 turn and each strike increases the duration of the harmful effect on the enemy by 1 turn with a 50% chance. If this skill is on cooldown, you have a 25% chance to counterattack when attacked. (Reusable in 5 turns).
Multiplier: 400% x4
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1


Awaken Bonus

New Skill: Acquire [Fire Dragon Attack]

Essences to Awaken

10x Essence of Fire (High) 20x Essence of Fire (Mid) 5x Essence of Magic (High) 15x Essence of Magic (Mid)


Devilmon Cost

12 Devilmons or use other Kung Fu Girl

How to Get

Mystical Scroll Mystical Summon Temple of Wishes Fire Scroll

User Ratings

Let us know what you think about Fire Kung Fu Girl Hong Hua.

Arena Offense
Arena Defense
Guild War Offense
Guild War Defense

Hong Hua Runes

Here are our rune recommendations for Hong Hua. Click on each rune for more information.
If you are new to Summoners War, click here: Summoners War Rune Guide.

Early Runes

Fatal / Blade(Atk%/Crit R%/Atk%)

Crit R%

Late Runes

Violent / Revenge(Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Crit D%


Stat Priority : Crit R%, Crit D%, Atk%

Base Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
304Min: 3240Max: 5520Min: 189Max: 321Min: 171Max: 291
355Min: 4425Max: 7500Min: 257Max: 436Min: 233Max: 396
406Min: 6000Max: 10215Min: 349Max: 593Min: 316Max: 538

Awakened Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
304Min: 3615Max: 6150Min: 206Max: 351Min: 182Max: 309
355Min: 4920Max: 8355Min: 280Max: 476Min: 247Max: 420
406Min: 6690Max: 11370Min: 381Max: 648Min: 336Max: 571

Advanced Guide