We have moved to a different hosting server. Please get in touch if you find any issue with the site Contact us

Water Kung Fu GirlXiao Lin

Water Kung Fu Girl Xiao Lin ImageWater Kung Fu Girl Xiao Lin Awakened Image

Xiao Lin Skills

Leader Skill
Increases the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%.
Energy Ball
Attacks the enemy with condensed energy and reduces the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Twist Kick is activated again with a 30% chance.
Multiplier: 390%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +5%
Lv.3 Damage +5%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Damage +10%

Twist Kick
Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn. [Water Dragon Attack] will be activated successively with a 20% chance. (Reusable in 4 turns).
Multiplier: 550%
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1

Water Dragon Attack
Strikes random targets 4 times with the power of water to decrease Defense for 2 turns and launches an attack that deals 15% increased damage per harmful effect on the enemy. If this skill is on cooldown, you have a 25% chance to counterattack when attacked. (Reusable in 5 turns).
  Show Skill Ups

Lv.2 Damage +10%
Lv.3 Damage +10%
Lv.4 Damage +10%
Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1


Awaken Bonus

New Skill [Water Dragon Attack]

Essences to Awaken

10x Essence of Water (High) 20x Essence of Water (Mid) 5x Essence of Magic (High) 15x Essence of Magic (Mid)


Devilmon Cost

12 Devilmons or use other Kung Fu Girl

How to Get

Mystical Scroll Mystical Summon Temple of Wishes Water Scroll

User Ratings

Let us know what you think about Water Kung Fu Girl Xiao Lin.

Arena Offense
Arena Defense
Guild War Offense
Guild War Defense

Xiao Lin Runes

Here are our rune recommendations for Xiao Lin. Click on each rune for more information.
If you are new to Summoners War, click here: Summoners War Rune Guide.

Early Runes

Fatal / Blade(Atk%/Crit R%/Atk%)

Crit R%

Late Runes

Vampire / Revenge(Atk%/Crit D%/Atk%)

Crit D%


Stat Priority : Crit R%, Crit D%, Atk%

Base Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
304Min: 2625Max: 4455Min: 192Max: 327Min: 209Max: 356
355Min: 3570Max: 6060Min: 261Max: 444Min: 285Max: 484
406Min: 4845Max: 8235Min: 355Max: 604Min: 387Max: 659

Awakened Stats

SpeedCrit. RateCrit. DamageResistanceAccuracy
304Min: 2775Max: 4725Min: 234Max: 398Min: 209Max: 356
355Min: 3780Max: 6420Min: 318Max: 541Min: 285Max: 484
406Min: 5130Max: 8730Min: 433Max: 736Min: 387Max: 659

Advanced Guide